Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Comida Espanol (Spanish Meal, fools!)

Hey fellow clubbers. We would like to get the ball rolling for the next EATclub meal on May 2 to be held at Kim and Mark's comfy abode (340 N 12th Street, Ste 512, Philly). We will be cooking up a Spanish themed meal. We'll make the paella and sangria; you bring the tapas and cava, and we will no doubt have a tiempo estupendo (I think that translates to rad time...). Email Molly (mollychurch@gmail.com) or Kim (knava16@aol.com) and let us know if you can make it and what you're bringing by April 29 so that we can plan accordingly. Hope to see you there!

5 comments:

  1. Ok. I'm thinking empanadas or stuffed tomatoes . . . not sure yet . . . Krissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to make a chickpea-chorizo dish, and will bring the cava!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My family ruins everything! Mom's in town so Andrea and I are going to have to miss this one too. I WILL EATclub someday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will bring wine and make a dessert empanada. Can't wait to stuff my face and pour wine down my throat!! That sounds barbaric, doesn't it, oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. actually Rach, that sounds about right!

    ReplyDelete