Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Fat Pants!




COMFORT FOOD!

Howdy friends, welcome to the 2010 Eating Season!

As it is abundantly clear, not much action has happened on the ol'Eat Club blog since Novemeber '09...oops! But here we are again, prepping for what promises to be quite a delicious belly bomb. Flo has thrown down the fat pants guantlet with her January "COMFORT FOODS" themed meal.

The eating will begin promptly at 6:00PM at Flo's pad in No'Libs. We expect to see you all there! Please feel free to post what you'll be bringing, and remember, if you want to enjoy a beverage with your meal, this is a BYO party.


5 comments:

  1. Bread Puddin' and some fancy cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm cumming!!!... I mean... I'll be there.

    I am going to bring venison and snowcap bean chili, or I may venture into the world of meatballs with "The Meatball Bible," a cookbook I just bought that has 500 recipes for meatballs. Who doesn't love a good meatball as a whores de vores?... Oh, right, veggies and vegans, I guess. There's always falafel.

    I wish that Alethia's mom was going to attend so she could make corn fritters and fried grouper.

    Now, just for good measure, since I "love posting youtube videos," I think this month's EATclub will go something like this:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHA6IquDmOY

    OR, in my case,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZxZ0bXNYKU
    (Disclaimer: I basically see every future event happening in this fashion)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess no bread pudding. I am plus one and will come up with something to bring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea has already emailed the masses, but we'll be bringing buttermilk fried chicken and potatoes au gratin. And when I say "we" what I really mean is that Andrea is cooking and I'm nagging. It's our system.

    ReplyDelete